Concept Store Manager
We are looking for an experienced fashion Concept Store Manager to join our fast-growing Henne team!
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, driven by sales and passionate about providing excellent customer service to all.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies
- Manage retail casuals
- Develop, train and succession plan your team to increase productivity
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Roster your team in line with store’s trading profile
- Setting Henne Concept Store standards and team objectives
- Develop a Store Employment Guide (which includes employee wardrobing, general presentation expectations, behaviour and incentive programs)
- Ensure compliance with Henne’s overall Policies and Procedures
- Regular touch point with Henne Head Office to ensure healthy stock levels in Store
- Evaluate store performance using key metrics and address any issues to HO
- Attend fortnightly Henne Head Office Sales Meetings
Desired Skills, Qualifications + Experience
Key skills and experience:
- Previous retail management experience
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI’s & stock loss targets
- Previous visual merchandising experience working from a brief
- Experience in developing and coaching a team
- Proven capability to motivate staff to achieve KPI benchmarks
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong brand alignment
At Henne, we are a welcoming, supportive, fun and energetic team! We want to ensure that all our team member’s love working at Henne, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Monthly Henne product allowance
- Birthday day off
- Generous staff 40% product discount
- Reward and recognition and professional development programs
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Team social activities
Freelance Art Director/Copywriter
We're currently on the hunt for an experienced Art Director/Copywriter who will be responsible for managing the creative production of our brand and product campaigns. You will be responsible for the seamless delivery of all Imagery & Motion content
- Support the Creative Director and work collaboratively with the Marketing team to bring the brand vision to life
- Present Concept & copy to the creative director with concept idea with look, feel that features inspiration & mood board..
- Ensure Art Direction photography, video, graphics and content adheres to brand style guidelines & in line with campaign objectives
- Liaise with external suppliers from photographers, videographers, modelling agencies and stylists.
- Managing production, set designs, sourcing props, locations and whatever else is needed in order to bring the vision to life.
- Manage Manage shoot deliverables including image selects and managing assets.
- Collaborate on feedback, as well as provide detailed checklists and call sheets to ensure each shoot runs smoothly
- Execute campaign shoots and events within budget, including location, creatives, talent, assistants, props and wardrobe.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we'd love to meet you!
Please email your Cover Letter, Portfolio and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications