Click & Collect
For any local customers based in Victoria, we offer a click & collect service at checkout. You will receive an email when your item is available for pickup. If you have any questions, please contact our boutique team.
Please note: order collection is available in line with our current boutique trading hours. You may view trading hours here.
HOW DO I PLACE A CLICK & COLLECT ORDER?
- Select your desired style and size via the size drop-down on product page, and click 'find in store'. If the size is greyed out and shows "register your interest" - you are still able to select this size and click "find in store" to check store availability and opt for Click & Collect.
- Availability will be displayed along with the 'click & collect' option. Simply select this and your item will be added to cart, for pick-up.
- At checkout, select 'Pick Up' as your preferred delivery method. Should your order contain several pieces, the pick-up service will only be available if all items are available for pick-up.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an email from us to notifying you that your order has been received and when it will be ready to collect. Your Click & Collect order will usually be ready to collect within a day (as per trading hours), so keep an eye out for your notification.
- Head to our boutique to collect your order. Don’t forget to bring your collection email.
Please note, if ordering items for both "pick up" and "delivery" and a product in your cart is out of stock in our online/delivery location, you will be notified in your cart and unable to proceed to checkout. Simply remove the online/delivery item and place a separate order for both the pick-up item and delivery item.
If your items are available at both our pick up and online location, you can select either "pick up" or "deliver" at check-out.
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
If you haven't received an order confirmation email within 2-3 hours, we kindly ask you email our Customer Care team.
If you haven't received a pick-up confirmation within 24 hours (dependent on trading hours), we kindly ask you contact our Boutique team.
ARE THERE ANY CLICK & COLLECT FEES?
No. There is no delivery fee or minimum spend at checkout required for a Click & Collect order.
ARE ALL STYLES AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT?
No. Unfortunately, some styles may not be available for Click & Collect from boutique. The collection option will only be provided if all items in your cart are available for pick-up. Keep in mind, you can always get in touch with our Boutique team for alternative style suggestions that are available for collection. Or, if you really have your heart set on a particular product, we recommend selecting shipping instead, or placing a separate order for the available pieces for pick-up.
WHAT HAPPENS IF ITEMS IN MY CLICK & COLLECT ORDER ARE OUT OF STOCK?
All products ordered through the pick up service are subject to availability. This means that whilst we will do our absolute best to ensure availability of products you ordered, there may be instances where the products are out of stock in our boutique.
If this happens, you will receive communication from a boutique team member, notifying you whether part or all of your order is unavailable and confirm that we will process a refund to your original payment method.
CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM PURCHASED THROUGH CLICK & COLLECT?
Yes - all orders placed via our pick-up service, will follow our existing Returns policy. If you wish to receive an exchange or store credit, you may return your order to our boutique. However, if you wish to receive a refund or exchange your order for an online style/size, we kindly ask you lodge a return via our Returns Portal.