Returns & Exchanges
- We offer full refunds and exchanges on all full priced items
- Australian returns are accepted within fourteen days from the date received. Items received outside this date will not be accepted.
- Please note* If you order during a PRE-ORDER, you have seven days to request your return from the date your order is received.
- International returns are accepted within twenty days from the date of purchase. Items received outside this date will not be accepted.
- All items must be in original condition and tags attached (any item that has been worn, washed, damaged or altered cannot be returned)
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please note all items placed during our exclusive Archive Sale are final sale, and cannot be returned for a refund.
- Please initiate your refund/exchange here: https://henne.com.au/a/returns and follow the prompts. If you wish to exchange, please let us know your preferred item and we will do our best to locate this for you - even if your item does state 'sold out'. If your return has not been approved first via our return portal or email, we will send back your order to you.
- Please send your return items to:
*please note your RA number must be visible on your satchel and picking slip in order to obtain your return request.
Building J 77 Millers Road
Brooklyn Vic 3012
Please note* We are unable to accept Online Store returns in person at our Head Office.
Want to exchange an item?
We want to make online shopping as easy as possible. To exchange your item, simply lodge a request via our returns portal. If the item you are after is stated ‘sold out’, we will do our best to locate this for you and advise you of the outcome via email. If we do have the item you are after, we will process your exchange once your return has been received and update you via email with your new tracking details.
Alternatively, if your desired item is still available, you can make another purchase on www.henne.com.au. This limits wait time so you can wear your item ASAP. After ordering, simply lodge your refund request for your original order here.
If we do not have your desired item, we will kindly assist with a refund or credit note.
How long will it take for my refund to be processed?
Once we receive your item, we refund you; please allow for up to 5 days for the payment to appear back in your account.
Damaged or defective
While we do our best to ensure everything, we send to our valued customers is in immaculate condition, in the event that you receive an item from us which you believe is faulty, due to damage during shipping or a manufacturing defect, please email us as soon as possible. Please note that items that have been damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. We will always endeavour to repair or replace your item. If we are unable to do this, we will offer you a full refund.
Do I have to pay to have my garment returned?
Yes, you will have to cover the postage cost to return any garments to us. Exceptions will be granted if Henne is at fault, for example for any faulty garments or dispatch errors.
Please initiate your refund/exchange here and follow the prompts.
Please note that for international returns the return shipping and any reverse duties & taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Once your return is received back at our warehouse and inspected, your refund will be issued. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for the refund to be processed back to your original form of payment.